Join the discussion
Join our Slack community for an open discussion on everything ScreenSpace - tips & tricks, creative inspiration, platform feedback, etc.
Thank you! Your request has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By joining, you agree to our Rules and Code of Conduct.
Anyone with a ScreenSpace account can join! We're open to folks of all experience levels, tech professions, age, gender - and even location if you're nice enough ;)
· Be nice, kind, and respectful of others.
· Keep discussions in the right channel (and move them to the right one if they get out of hand)
· Do not insult, threaten, or provoke any member.
· Try to use a nice photo & username. We want to see who you are and get to know you!
· Lastly: read over that Code of Conduct. Love it. Live it.
The ScreenSpace Team is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion or nonreligion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Harassment includes offensive comments & communication related to age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images, deliberate intimidation, stalking, sustained disruption of discussions or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention. If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, the organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the group.